Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Magazine Publication!

I know, I know, it's been a long time since I updated my Blog but now I must tell all of you my exciting news. My tablerunner from my "Appli-Cake" pattern has been featured in the August/September issue of Quilter's Home. It is a two page article on pages 34 and 35 about tablerunners and contains several photos of different tablerunners created by such names as Late Bloomers and Out On A Limb.The runner is done in Moda's Fabulous Fall by designer Deb Strain. I have several kits prepared with this fabric as well as other fabrics. The kits are available for $18.00 (plus tax if you live in the State of Kansas). Contact me if you would like to purchase a kit. The kits include the pattern and all the fabrics for the top as well as the backing and binding.

I am hoping to have some new patterns available soon. I have several in the works and need to write up one.

Until next time...

Happy Quilting,

Mindy

2 comments:

Saniye's handcraft said...

Hi Mindy
I love the little quilt.It is very beautifull.I like the needle case and I like glitzy nail file .I enjoy postcards.They are beautiful.Thank you very much
see you again thanks

American Quilter's Society said...

I look forward to reading more from you! Hope you get a chance to update soon :)

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com